- Each apartment is intended for 4 persons.
No more than 4 persons can be accommodated in each apartment.
- The apartment is available from 15:00
(of the first day of stay).
The apartment must be left before 10:00 (of the last day of stay).
- The payment for the stay and the final cleanup (150 PLN) is made in advance on the first day of stay,
when collecting the keys. In the case of a premature conclusion of the stay due to reasons
that are not associated with the apartment owner, the payment is non-refundable.
- On the first day of stay, all persons staying at the apartment must check in and the refundable deposit must be paid
(which is charged in order to cover potential damages in the apartment) in the amount of 350 PLN + the resort tax (3 PLN per person per day).
- In the case that the keys are lost, the renters are obliged to bear the expenses of a new insert as well as any potential costs of
- Animals are forbidden to stay in the apartment.
- Due to health and safety, we are informing our guests
that the apartments are not adapted to accommodate families
with small children as a result of a steep staircase.
- We are kindly asking not to park cars outside of the designated parking spots,
which are located in an enclosed and fenced backyard.
- The owners are not responsible for items brought
into the apartments or items left behind on the property.
- On the property of the Captain’s Apartments, there is a total smoking ban on cigarettes and e-cigarettes – smoking is only allowed outside of the property; please do not throw cigarette butts onto the property.
Smoke detectors are installed in the apartments and the corridor.
– do not take blankets or plaids from the apartments to the beach,
– do not place hot mugs, plates, etc. directly on the furniture,
– leave deck chairs, mattresses, balls and beach toys in the chest located outside,
– lock the trap door, gate and entrance door
when the renters are not present on the property,
– turn off lights and any kind of electronic devices
when renters are not present on the property.
We wish you a pleasant and enjoyable stay.